Do you think Cath had regrets? If given the chance to start over, do you believe she would have made different choices?

Do you think Cath had regrets? If given the chance to start over, do you believe she would have made different choices?

We all have regrets. I know I often think if I’d only done this or that and then conclude I made my choice and can’t go back so vest to make the most of it. I’d like to think she would agree with me.

I do think she had regrets for not marrying Patrick. I’m not sure she would have made different choices if given the chance because I think she liked being in charge of her own life.

I don’t think she had regrets, as her life choices eventually led her to more advantageous positions. She made these choices and made her intentions clear to Peter.

1 Like

Given the time period, I don’t think Catherine had regrets. She loved being a teacher. She was strong willed and chose to live her life on her terms.

I think the thing she regretted the most was marrying Michael, not Patrick and I think given the option.she would have made a different choice.

Catherine regretted marrying Michael. In her later years, she regretted not responding to his advertisements.

I think Catherine regretted that she married Michael. Patrick would have been a much better choice.

She regretted marrying Michael – and not taking the advice of her brother. She lived her life according to a set of rules and was not able to deviate from those, it seemed.